The vibrancy of French-language public education is the focus of our association!
The Association des conseils scolaires des écoles publiques de l’Ontario – ACÉPO – is an organization that represents all French-language public school boards in the province of Ontario. ACÉPO mandate is to assist its members in the sustainable development of Ontario’s French-language secular education system and vitality.
ACÉPO is registered as a not-for-profit organization.
A strong voice for the advancement of French-language public education in Ontario.
Students across Ontario have equitable and inclusive access to a high-quality French-language public education.
- To provide a duly recognized association which offers two-way communication, networking and coordination among all French-language public school board trustees.
- To protect the right to French-language public education in Ontario and to advocate for adequate funding of schools, operations and capital expenditures.
- To encourage continuous measurable improvement in students’ education, programs, and services.
- To facilitate partnerships with those who share common objectives.
- To promote efficiencies, whenever practicable, by the sharing of human, material, and financial resources.
ACÉPO is the central bargaining agent for Ontario’s French-language public schools.
Isabelle Girard Executive Director email@example.com 647.986.5043 647.499.4265
François Laperle Director of Labour Relations and Organizational Development françois.firstname.lastname@example.org 647.982.5044 647.499.4267
Catherine Cherau-Sharp Labour Relations Officer email@example.com 647.984.5045 647.560.4662
Sylvie Gervais Executive Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 647.980.5041 647.499.4264
Board of Directors
The Board of directors’ members are Ontario French-language public school boards
Denis Labelle Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l'Ontario - CSPNE
Anne-Marie Gélineault Conseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l'Ontario - CSPGNO
Benoit Fortin Conseil scolaire Viamonde
Denis M. Chartrand ACÉPO Chair Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario - CEPEO
Francine Vaillancourt Conseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l'Ontario - CSPGNO
Geneviève Oger Conseil scolaire Viamonde
Michel Séguin Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l'Ontario - CSPNE
Samia Ouled Ali Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario - CEPEO