The vibrancy of French-language public education is the focus of our association!
The Association des conseils scolaires des écoles publiques de l’Ontario – ACÉPO – is an organization that represents all French-language public school boards and includes Consortium Centre Jules-Léger(CCJL) in the province of Ontario. ACÉPO mandate is to assist its members in the sustainable development of Ontario’s French-language secular education system and vitality.
ACÉPO is registered as a not-for-profit organization.
A strong voice for the advancement of French-language public education in Ontario.
Students across Ontario have equitable and inclusive access to a high-quality French-language public education.
- To provide a duly recognized association which offers two-way communication, networking and coordination among all French-language public school board trustees and includes CCJL.
- To protect the right to French-language public education in Ontario and to advocate for adequate funding of schools, operations and capital expenditures.
- To encourage continuous measurable improvement in students’ education, programs, and services.
- To facilitate partnerships with those who share common objectives.
- To promote efficiencies, whenever practicable, by the sharing of human, material, and financial resources.
ACÉPO is the central bargaining agent for Ontario’s French-language public schools and CCJL.
Isabelle Girard Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org 647.986.5043 647.499.4265
François Laperle Director of Labour Relations and Organizational Development françois.email@example.com 647.982.5044 647.499.4267
Catherine Cherau-Sharp Labour Relations Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 647.984.5045 647.560.4662
Alexandre Beaudin Project Lead, Development of Collective Intelligence email@example.com 647.988.5042
Sylvie Gervais Finance and Administration Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 647.980.5041 647.499.4264
Board of Directors
The Board of directors’ members are Ontario French-language public school boards and CCJL
Denis Labelle Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l'Ontario - CSPNE
Anne-Marie Gélineault Conseil scolaire du Grand Nord
Benoit Fortin Conseil scolaire Viamonde
Francine Vaillancourt Conseil scolaire du Grand Nord
Geneviève Oger Conseil scolaire Viamonde
Jeannette Labrèche Consortium Centre Jules-Léger
Michel Faucon Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l'Ontario - CSPNE
Pierre Tessier Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario - CEPEO
Samia Ouled Ali Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario - CEPEO